Sunday, July 29, 2012

Movie Previews: August

I love going to the movies so I am going to hook you guys up with some previews of some movies that are coming out this month. August is looking great if you want to watch movies. Well if you want to watch a certain type of movie. I am planning on watching all of these in theaters this summer. I cant wait to check them out. There will probably be a lot of trailers and little words.


 Total Recall: This movie is coming out on August 3rd. Has a great cast starting with Colin Farrell and ending with Bryan Cranston. The movie is a remake or re-imagining of the movie from the 90's that start Arnold. It looks like a sweet looking action movie that will also be a bit of a mind trip. There wont be too much of a surprise considering the original source material, but it will be interesting and a great homage to the original.

Bourne Legacy: Jeremy Renner has become one of my favorite actors in the last couple of years. He is staring in more and more great roles from Hawkeye to a cool character in Ghost Protocal. In addition Mr. Renner you get a little bit of Ed Norton. This combined with a new Bourne series is going to make this one of the best movies of the summer. I cant wait to watch this movie and I doubt I will be disappointed.

The Campaign: This movie looks to be hilarious and could potential be the only other funny movie of the summer. I love Zack Galifianakis and Will Ferrell and its been a while since Mr. Ferrell has really done a funny movie. i feel this movie has a chance of being super funny and a little series. Quite possibly a satirical look at politics which I love anyways. I think this is going to be hilarious and worth the watch.

Expendables 2: When is saw the trailer for the first movie I almost lost my shit. Then i saw the movie and couldnt believe how much fun it was. I watched the hell out of that movie. Then i saw the trailer for the second movie and couldnt believe it. This movie has almost every action start ever minus a few amazing options that might be in the third movie. I cant wait to watch this flick and it will be amazing. Its more of the same and probably a bit crazier.

Some other movies you might want to keep an eye out for are Paranorman and Diary of a Whimpy Kid number 3. I have not heard too much of Paranorman, but it looks kind of good. I have seen the first 2 Diary movies and they are actually pretty good, not amazing but fun enough even for adults.

Sept. Pre-Previews:

- Resident Evil
- Dredd
- Looper
- The Words

No comments:

Post a Comment