Sunday, July 8, 2012

Girls: The difference between 16 and 30 year old Ricky

Growing up as a sheltered boy, I have always been kind of against the objectification of women, but I would be lying if I said I never looked at girls, especially famous ones and thought they were hot. So of course I have a list in my head of girls I use to love (not really love of course, but thought they were hot) and how I look at them now. So here it is, this might be my only girl post ever. So enjoy it.



Scarlett Johansson use to be the love of my life. I loved this full body girl and it didnt hurt that she is actually a good actress. The problem is the same one that will repeat through this post, she lost a lot of weight it makes her face looks weird and she is using too much makeup. She is still attractive, but looks different now.



Jessica Alba was one of the hottest women in the world. This girl was built right and super curvy. She had all the right curves in all the right places. And then she got all super skinny. I dont know if she started hanging with the Olson twins or what, but she started looking sickly. Now with all that hate put to the side, she is starting to look really attractive again, its different though she is starting to mature and look a little more like a woman.






 Jessica Beil now this is one that isnt too bad. Before there was just something built right about this girl. I dont know what it was about her, but she looked good. Now she isnt even bad looking, just a little too skinny and a little too muscular. She still is super attractive, just less sexy.




Lindsy Lohan now I was never one who drooled over this girl, mostly because she was just too young, but as this girl turned 18 and started to age you could see the real potential beauty that she had. Then she started to get hella crazy, super into drugs, and got dangerously skinny. This girl is nothing to me now. She was barely a blip before and is now completely off the radar. As far as I can see she is starting to look a little better, but who knows how long she can contain the crazy.




Britney Spears is another one I did fawn over like most other guys, she was super hot but never quite for me. This is one that didnt get too ugly, but got too crazy. Multiple times she went off the deep end and her look suffered for it. She seems to be coming back from the crazy end and becoming a bit more attractive, but who knows.




Ok well I thought about doing this the other day and I am not too terribly sad that I did. it was fun remembering all the girls I thought were hot then. If people like this I will do two more girl posts. Girls I thought were hot that are still hot or became hotter and my 5 famous free girls list.

No comments:

Post a Comment